Friday, December 7, 2012

Flat Stanley's Christmas Adventure

Last year my class loved Flat Stanley. We read every Flat Stanley book we could get out hands on. Everytime a scholastic order form would come the kids would look to find Stanley and then inform me I needed to buy. I'm a sucker for books and especially when kids get excited about them so of course I bought everyone of them. So I figured we have to have Flat Stanley Christmas on here. The packet contains a readers response to go with each chapter and then a few activities for the whole book. There are a variety of topics such as inferring, character traits, story plot, summarizing, predicting and vocabulary.  I have a sample page to one of the chapters. If you like it go check out the rest of the packet at our TPT Store.


Flat Stanley Chapter 3

No comments:

Post a Comment